Toyota of Smithfield COVID-19 Updates
At Toyota of Smithfield, the health and safety of our customers and associates remains our highest priority.
We are following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of Rhode Island. We are continuing to take the following proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone who visits or works at our dealership:
- We have enacted a strict hand-washing protocol that requires associates to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently.
- We have partnered with our cleaning crews to ensure that all work surfaces are treated with proper disinfectants and high-traffic areas are given special attention.
- All customer waiting areas and restrooms as well as service advisor and computer areas are being cleaned regularly with a product that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19.
- The interior of vehicles in the showroom and demos are being wiped down with antibacterial wipes.
- All vehicles purchased will have frequently touched surfaces thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using a product that contains 70% alcohol.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Every associate currently working at our dealership is choosing to be there to serve you during this unprecedented time.
In return, we ask that you do your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In addition to following the CDC’s guidelines of washing your hands and covering coughs/sneezes and following the state’s requirements regarding masks or face coverings, we ask that you do not enter our dealership if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who may have COVID-19. For the safety of our associates and other customers, we would be more than happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Our goal is and will always be to provide our customers an exceptional experience—whether you choose to view our digital showroom online or to come see us at the dealership.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We wish everyone continued health and safety.
The Toyota of Smithfield Family