The First Arrivals: Toyota’s 2018 Lineup Promises Big Things
That is the new 2018 Toyota C-HR.
We’ve seen it before, but it continues to surprise. Its dashing, daring new exterior is very unlike the modest Toyota we used to know, but when compared to the other 2018 models that are rolling out, it’s just par for the course.
Toyota is pivoting. And we love it.
Biggest Names for 2018
– 2018 Camry: Toyota’s best-selling nameplate gets a stunning refresh, with a modern new look and feel
– 2018 C-HR: Toyota’s first completely-new car in a while, the C-HR (Coupe High-Rider) is the perfect fit for drivers who’ve been stuck between a small hatchback or a spacious RAV4
– 2018 Tundra: the biggest addition to this truck is its new TRD Sport model
– 2018 Sequoia: like the Tundra, the Sequoia full-size SUV will add a fresh new TRD Sport package
– 2018 RAV4 SUV: this crossover got a major makeover just a few years ago, so it carries over a lot of the same gear. But, for the new year, it introduces an exciting new package–the 2018 RAV4 Adventure
See All Available 2018 Toyota for Sale in Smithfield
We currently have a few 2018 models in stock now, but more will be arriving week over week throughout the summer. See what we have now, pre-order your perfect 2018 car, truck, or SUV, or contact us to see when your favorite models will be landing at Colonial Toyota.